Our Services Include:
- Software Demonstrations
- of the products for which we hold licences - SOLIDCast & SYNCHRO32. Normally carried out on-site at the foundry’s premises they usually involve working with casting designs and manufacturing facilities familiar to foundry staff involved.
- Sales of Software Packages
- We sell both SOLIDCast & SYNCHRO32 packages. Alternatively we can discuss with you the payment options available.
- Installation of SOLIDCast Software
- on customers’ hardware. We advise customers initially on hardware needs and take on the responsibility of ensuring smooth installation.
- On-Site Instruction
- of client's personnel in use of the solidification software. Once trained personnel are empowered to use the software support services for the relevant package. Training requirements are: SOLIDCast - two days, FLOWCast - two days, OPTICast - one day.
- AF Software Simulation Bureau
- provides help on a project-by-project basis.
We simulate and analyze the behaviour of new jobs or problem castings using SOLIDCast software on our computers, with one of our experts operating the system for you. Sometimes such work is done remote from your premises, often at our offices. Find out more.